Tuesday, March 14, 2017

'It felt like my skin was ripping apart': Mother-of-two, 34, was left for dead after her tummy tuck incisions opened and became infected

A mother-of-two has revealed her surgery nightmare after being left for dead following a botched tummy tuck.

Quanna Brown, 34, decided that the operation in June 2015 after becalled ugly and fat with the weight of her pregnancy.
However, the procedure 'Mummy make over' failed to improve theirconfidence. Your open incisions and became infected. The doctors told him that they had never seen anything like before, give it a dose of medication to try and improve him.
But his condition worsened and he was rushed to the hospital, staying there for 50 days and having to endure five rescue operationsNow pregnant with her third child, she has been with a deformed stomach that she fights to watch. Ms. Brown, Chicago, Illinois, said: ' he basically wanted to make changes. It was long and had people saying that I was fat and ugly and after having children, wanted to make a mummy do.'
Before undergoing the original operation, Ms. Brown had carried outresearch on the doctorShe was happy to go through with the procedure after scrolling through endless positive feedback onlineBut four days after the surgery, she was experiencing much pain and was unable to move.' it felt like my bands were too tight and could not walk.Never had prior to surgery by what at first I thought it was normal.' Ismell it and I saw this pus and blood as he was infected, I felt that myskin was tearing apart. MS Brown requires a Walker get to their follow-up appointment. He added: 'the doctor said that I had never seenanything like this before and gave me antibiotics.' but my parents that I set. My guts were openedand I was ripped.' he redid the woundsand sent me home. The next time again in I wasn't there and his companion looked at me but also sent me home afterwards.' can in severe pain and not move, she was rushed to the emergency room the next dayShe continued: "saved me a life. I hardly remember it. I only remember one of the face of the doctor, she was so angry with what happened to me' when I wanted to leave the hospital, I was able to walk straight and I was on a cane'it was back and forth to the hospitalwith blood clots, spent two weeks in the hospital and I was still not feeling well and had to do something.' his turning point came when hisdaughter asked for a bowl of cereal and she was unable to get it forherAfter that day, she became determined to get better before birthday 5 Ava in October and physical therapy. Ms. Brown, whose third son is scheduled in may, credits their children to maintain their struggle and smiling throughout the nightmare. He added: ' the kids keepme going. I can not see my stomach, reminds me of a mushroom. But my daughter embraces and kisses me, it makes me feel better. ' many of my friends did not know it had been through because I alwayshave a smile on my face.' take care of my children are my main concerns. I'm excited for my miracle baby and I am very excited to bealive.'
WHAT ARE THE RISKS OF AN AESTHETIC OF ABDOMEN SURGERY?
A tummy tuck, or 'Abdominoplasty', is cosmetic surgery to improve the shape of the abdomen.
It may involve removing fat and excess loose skin and tightens the abdominal muscles.
The goal is to eliminate excess skin that cannot be removed with exercise - for example, after losing a lot of weight or after pregnancy.
But several things could potentially go wrong. A tummy tuck can occasionally cause:
thick scars, obvious development
lumps under the skin
'ears' on the edges of the scar
wounds do not heal
a collection of fluid
a collection of blood
numbness or pain in the belly
cramps or respiratory problems

0 comments:

Post a Comment