Monday, March 13, 2017

The woman wrongly branded anorexic by doctors: Fraud analyst claims she was made to feel like

A fraud analyst claims she was wrongly branded anorexic and made to feel a liar by doctors because she vomited 60 times a day - only for them to discover her stomach was actually paralysed.

Hannah Leffler, 26 years old, throw a stone more than two, falling from a healthy size 10 to 10-11 in 2014.At first medical children's clothing said was dolores periods making it sick and dehydrated, until he tells him that it was only an attack of constipationBut she was subjected to 12 months of tests until she was diagnosed eventually with gastroparesis the following year. Doctors even saw his dream and measuring their vomit in an attempt to prove that she had an eating disorder, says. Miss Leffler, of Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, now requires a feeding tube for up to 20 hours a dayShe also believes that the NHS is'putting your life on hold' life-changing again after its offer for a stomach pacemakers was turned. Miss Leffler said: ' when I got sick withnausea and vomiting and had stomach pains. At the beginning I justthought that I had an error, but it got so bad I went to the hospital. Ifelt 'she was being sick in the bathroom, and doctors took my mother to the side and told him that they thought I was anorexic.' as they thought that it was lying by to retain nothingI felt that I treated like achild and thought that I was doing for attention. 'just gave me a jugof water and told me that I drink it and return home and would be fine, even when I was still sick in the hospital.' really bothers me. I knew how sick felt and I was not sick to my. He added: ' I've never had aproblem with the food, I love food and we both said that I was not doing sick - but still it kept monitoring me thinking was hidden by making me sick.' when I was in the hospital I had being sick in a vessel, should not be sick in a toilet, and the doctors measured the amount vomited. It still seemed safe that I was making me sick. 'one night thathe had dosed with painkillers and woke up in the night and saw a nurse only sat at the end of my bed, looking at me with a computer notebook.' in the morning one of the nurses in the room said that she had been there all night staring at me. Miss Leffler began to vomit inApril 2014. But it continued every day, which means that he was forced to visit the Countess of Chester Hospital six times. Claims of eachmedical time suspected of having an eating disorder despite their protests. On one occasion, when she was admitted for five weeks in may 2015, says a nurse even sat and watched him sleep for 'le' herself tovomit. But in June 2015 collapsed on the way to visit now Liverpool.Hannah girlfriend Stacey Kelly was rushed to the Royal Liverpool University Hospital by ambulance and was diagnosed with gastroparesis after numerous tests. And from November of 2015 had to be connected to a feeding tube for 20 hours a dayOn good days you can manage small amounts of food but still vomits up and you must avoid foods with high fiber content and the fat completely. Enthusiastic runner,who has been unable to exercise when sick, said: 'Food barely movesthrough my stomach.' I am sick every day. On a better day will be around seven or eight times a day, but on a bad day is between 30 and60 times.' actually I miss eating a Sunday roast dinner - and I love meat, I can't eat simply because they do not allow me meat red.' I'm constantly weak, I need much help forWalking on the ground floor is exhausting. "my mother works in the morning and not return until 14:00 in the afternoon, so I usually have to stay up until she gets home." I can not go out much. If I do I need to know where are the toilets, and requires much organization. 'I'm back and forth to the bathroom constantly to be sick, and I can be sick anytime of the day.' since his diagnosis, his condition has now deteriorated so much that she is in need of a stomach pacemakerBut she says that its application for thepacemaker, which works by delivering electric shocks to his stomach,was rejected yesterday. Miss Leffler said that his only option now, after an appeal, is to raise £20,000 to receive the private pacemaker. He added: ' I am angry and frustrated and you mostly feel let down. It's like they are putting my life on hold and I'm looked as a number, notas a human being.' my family and Stacey have massive support. Stacey and I try and joke about it - when we met she took me to a reallyexpensive, nice meal, and I threw myself back up ' I felt really bad forher, but she reassured me and joked that it was a cheap date and shecould have me for fast food in its place.' the pacemaker would only allow me to return to work and start

0 comments:

Post a Comment